Thursday, January 24, 2013

Here Comes the Sun...

Our class got out early today (Jan 24) so we decided to go on an adventure to find Abbey Road. 30 minutes later, we were crossing that famous crosswalk. It was really fun watching all the people stop in the middle of the street and pose. It was a kind of busy street, so it made me nervous stopping in the middle but it was totally worth it!! I will put the picture of us crossing the street up later when I get it from my friend :)


I couldn't go in! This was as far as I could go

To think of how many hugely successful music artists have recorded in this studio is just amazing! This is a part of music history

I couldn't get my cousin a record from Abbey Studios, so I wrote his name on the graffiti wall instead :) I thought that was just as good, since it'll be there until they paint over it!

We all had to sign the wall, how could we pass that up?!




And this is where it all went down!

This was so cool! We were walking back and there was a street musician playing on the corner. Waiting for the signal to cross the street I looked up and saw that this was John Lennon's house! How ironic that after going to Abbey Road, I accidentally find his house :) Too awesome! (sorry for it being so blurry, the sidewalk was packed!)

No comments:

Post a Comment